Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I've decided to call bullshit on .....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:16 pm

W.T wrote:
Oldtimer wrote:
W.T wrote:
So OT what is the forcast this week. I sure hope you get the cold and i get all of the mostiure. I get the sun and you get the wind. Soundl ike quite a deal OT What ya say.

This was on the Bakken Field FB page this morning Razz Laughing

OT I am sure glad you can laugh. I see where the Jimmer has called you far worse things than he has called me. And you just gouge him back. So maybe i need to back off of you and let you talk about what old men want to talk about. So what is the forecast for The weekend? Your pic is quite good i have seen many a man come from Vegas and go home in january with his tail tucked between his legs. So OT give me the forecast.

Actually the Feb month long range looks pretty good for you and me-- with around normal temps and above normal moisture (both along my north border area and your 4 corners area).... But a lady up along the border has been keeping track of the fog- and the 90 days past the fog moisture that comes-- and its been a better predictor than the science folks ---- and from her figures Feb and March could be really wet for us...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:26 pm

So OT whats the forecast for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:59 pm

W.T wrote:

Looks like some of the droughted out friends in Wyoming could get some moisture...
Back to top Go down
Grassfarmer

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Oldtimer wrote:
W.T wrote:

Looks like some of the droughted out friends in Wyoming could get some moisture...

Looking green for the time of year for Nebraska through to Oklahoma though Smile Is it that green at your place Kent?
Back to top Go down
http://www.luingcattle.com
Kent Powell

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Yes, according to the map anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://powellangus.com

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Thanks OT whats the long term.
Back to top Go down
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:26 pm

W.T wrote:

Quote :
forecast for tonight: dark.
George Carlin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Oldtimer wrote:
W.T wrote:

Quote :
forecast for tonight: dark.
George Carlin

Well OT I am going to call bullShit on that one we got a dam moon out tonight, it is aboit 1/4 but it sure is bright. I see you been a posting on the 4.9 with thwe jimmer's. he apperas to have not called you any names for a spell. so i guess i gotta ask Is he slipping, is he sick, Did he have a fall. Or is he Just planning his next Stand on the soap box presentation for his upcoming Bull sale, for those good salt of the earth comerical type of people that dont have sex, dont drink, Go to church at least 3 times a week, and have never seen a women naked in the daylight. So just keep us up to date on the sale climate OT and i will be happy as hell. WT Just cant figure out how JIM can have so many emotions in just one month.
Back to top Go down
PatB

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Kent Powell wrote:
Yes, according to the map anyway.

Kent keep all the mositure in your country. They have a nasty Noreaster storm forcast for New England friday into saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Where ya been OT. We got a bunch of wonderful beautiful SNOW to bragg about 8" today and we hope 6 more tonight. We can do all of this without one of them named storms. So how are you and old Roker getting along with that whimpy new named storm you sent to NYC. Have you and the jimmer patched things up again, If you havent let me borrow your password and i will help you out, to the best of my abilities. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Then you can become a offical Darkside compadre with the rest of us. Are we going to meet you in Canada if you do Ill be glad to buy you a Gibson's and shake your hand. So hows the Forcast OT.
Back to top Go down
PatB

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:51 am

I wish someone would of kept the mositure and wind in this dam blizzrd that is raging outside. The newscasters and douthinkimsexy liars are saying it is the worse storm on record in portland maine. I have 12 plus inches of snow but I am unable to measure due to the drifting cause by 30 plus mile winds. It is suppose to be over by dark so cleanup can begin.

edit changed "douthinkimsexy" to weatherliar. Either this site has been hack or something has been program to change w e a t h e r to different phrase

Last edited by PatB on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:29 am

PatB wrote:
I wish someone would of kept the mositure and wind in this dam blizzrd that is raging outside. The newscasters and douthinkimsexy liars are saying it is the worse storm on record in portland maine. I have 12 plus inches of snow but I am unable to measure due to the drifting cause by 30 plus mile winds. It is suppose to be over by dark so cleanup can begin.

Pat we got 12" of new snow last night plus 8" yesterday and it is still snowing hard. They thought we may get 4-8" I am thinking that this is a wonderful event as it means we will have grass in July and August and maybe until Oct. The creeks are going to rise and the rivers are going to flood and thank God for that. Since 12/1/12 we have now had at least 4 ft of good wet snow overall and we have had a month of never above 20 And again this is wonderful stuff. That DV rain stone has sure worked, you rub it and do the special dance and bingo SNOW. If only OT knew what spells i have put on him with that rain stone. He better find the gopher wood and i mean fast.
Back to top Go down
Grassfarmer

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:03 am

Good on you WT. Some grain farmers in SE Saskatchewan had a very wet couple of years to the extent that they couldn't seed crops and coined the phrase "soil poison" for the excess moisture. So I hope this soil poison keeps coming for you and the desert turns green. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.luingcattle.com
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:05 am

PatB wrote:

Whoa, was that a little freudian slip? You were saying something about the atmospheric conditions and then.....where did that come from? I'm sorry Pat, but no I don't.

TD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:15 am

Thanks Iain. we are enjoying the snow as it has been a long time coming. in 93 we had 40" on the level and this is shaping up to be one of those years, The hay fields are so wet that the gophers are surfacing do to the high water level and the coyotes are in the fields by the dozens, my wife counted 13 in one field, last Sunday. But that is just the cycles of nature, when one population gets two large a natural event reduces its number's to what there should be. The jack rabbits are in the roads by the hundreds and are getting run over, and the ravens are getting fat. Sometimes it just takes a little time to turn the corner, as it looks like we are doing here. But mother nature is a fickle dancing partner and we all need to learn to follow.
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:23 am

I`ve never heard of a doyathinkimsexy liar? is that something jimmer has phrased?
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
PatB

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:26 am

MKeeney wrote:
I`ve never heard of a doyathinkimsexy liar? is that something jimmer has phrased?
edit
delete
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:30 am

PatB wrote:
MKeeney wrote:
edit
delete

pat, as so often happens; set a trap for old sly foxes, and innocents get snared instead Smile
weather is weather once again Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
PatB

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:36 am

MKeeney wrote:
PatB wrote:
MKeeney wrote:
edit
delete

pat, as so often happens; set a trap for old sly foxes, and innocents get snared instead Smile
weather is weather once again Smile

Sad Sad I had to check to make sure that my computer had not been hacked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:37 pm

OT I got to give you all the credit in the world you smelled the trap, and didnt even get close to useing weather. once agin If you end up in Canada i at least owe you a drink. And pat No I dont think you are sexy. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
PatB

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:37 pm

W.T wrote:
OT I got to give you all the credit in the world you smelled the trap, and didnt even get close to useing weather. once agin If you end up in Canada i at least owe you a drink. And pat No I dont think you are sexy. Laughing Laughing

Thank God Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MVCatt

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Tom D wrote:
PatB wrote:

Whoa, was that a little freudian slip? You were saying something about the atmospheric conditions and then.....where did that come from? I'm sorry Pat, but no I don't.

TD

I don't know Tom let's not be so quick to judge...care to post any pics Pat?

MV...sitting inside my warm house watching the weather channel.
Back to top Go down
mikejd4020

PostSubject: Ive decided to call bullshit on....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Keeney,

It made my day.... I can now take a nap. Oh happy day.

Mike
Back to top Go down
mikejd4020

PostSubject: Ive decided to call   Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:03 pm

for a while there I was tempted to ask OT to fill in the blanks.

Oh the xxxxxxx is frightful, but the

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:31 pm

This is what makes this place special PEOPLE CAN LAUGH at themselves and everyone else. And i for one appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   

Back to top Go down

I've decided to call bullshit on .....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next