Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I've decided to call bullshit on .....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Oldtimer wrote:

I have been waiting for this for some time OT Isee they finnaly got a pic of The Jimmer, you and the boner at the same time. I Imagine that was during the live show last fall and the three of you bellied up to the bar so you could have some fun. I knew you were the smart one of the three, But i doubt that i would trust your buddy on the left as he might come at you at anytime. Maybe you could spike his drink or something and you could show him just who is the sodimite. By the looks of things It appears that you all three relized that someone had pissed in the Kool-Aid. Who Ya OT ride em cowboy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:04 pm

W.T wrote:
Oldtimer wrote:

I have been waiting for this for some time OT Isee they finnaly got a pic of The Jimmer, you and the boner at the same time. I Imagine that was during the live show last fall and the three of you bellied up to the bar so you could have some fun. I knew you were the smart one of the three, But i doubt that i would trust your buddy on the left as he might come at you at anytime. Maybe you could spike his drink or something and you could show him just who is the sodimite. By the looks of things It appears that you all three relized that someone had pissed in the Kool-Aid. Who Ya OT ride em cowboy.

Well OT That must have been too much for you. And all this time i thought you had a sense of humor. I see ya back at the 4.9 consouling your self with your buddies. watch youre back OT, they have no honor. W.T Thinkin OT is working on a reply to end all replies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:10 pm

W.T wrote:
W.T wrote:
Oldtimer wrote:

Well OT That must have been too much for you. And all this time i thought you had a sense of humor. I see ya back at the 4.9 consouling your self with your buddies. watch youre back OT, they have no honor. W.T Thinkin OT is working on a reply to end all replies.

Well OT you are either snowed in, Drunk , Or have given up..................... It has been three days and all i hear is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOPNVdl6GRY
Back to top Go down
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:30 pm

W.T wrote:
W.T wrote:
W.T wrote:
Oldtimer wrote:

Well OT you are either snowed in, Drunk , Or have given up..................... It has been three days and all i hear is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOPNVdl6GRY

Well you did come close to hitting the nail on the head... I haven't been able to drink enough Whiskey to be able to fantasize up to the level of some of the ideas that come off this board ... Today its been too much fun watching the snow Gandolph brought us disappear in the 40 degree temps and 50 mph winds before this coming weekend takes us back into the deep freeze...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Oldtimer wrote:
W.T wrote:
W.T wrote:
W.T wrote:
Oldtimer wrote:

Well you did come close to hitting the nail on the head... I haven't been able to drink enough Whiskey to be able to fantasize up to the level of some of the ideas that come off this board ... Today its been too much fun watching the snow Gandolph brought us disappear in the 40 degree temps and 50 mph winds before this coming weekend takes us back into the deep freeze...

Well welcome Back oat tea, almost thought i was going to lose you to Old Tweedle Dee and Tweedle dumb. You got them spinning there heads around backwards just like Linda Blair in the exorcist. I figured A Old seasoned brand inspector like yourself would have a thick skin as you do. The local brand inspector has a second job as the preacher, somehow they seem to go like peas and carrots, One a cussing and the other a praying for forgiveness.
Hell OT you must be a tough old Bird you have survived three named storms all in the same winter. With that kind a luck OT you should be investing in that Jackal ope business . I can see the headlines. OT'S FAMOUS JACKALOPE BLACK AND POLLED AND THEY GOTTA BE SOLD. Hell OT with advertising like that you could finally become a regular on the Weather Channel. AL ROKER MOVE OVER HERE COMES OT. affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:05 pm

a couple of beers and it`s easy for me to remember OT in his younger days of Paradise at the Old Grey Whistle...the suspenders gave him away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f80DiqRJjog

glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife ...seeing paradise by the dashboard light..

Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:07 pm

MKeeney wrote:
a couple of beers and it`s easy for me to remember OT in his younger days of Paradise at the Old Grey Whistle...the suspenders gave him away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f80DiqRJjog

glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife ...seeing paradise by the dashboard light..

I just hope OT is just not too old to get IT Mike. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:37 pm

I never could understand those musicians that yelled their lyrics-- and as I get older it gets a hell of a lot harder...

This is more my speed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nk8-MqnHlw
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:45 am

Corb is easy listening ...I see now why you have trouble getting IT here at KC , OT...it`s because you don`t want what we offer; preferring the excitement of the registered hop, skip, and jump in all directions, rather than one step at a time in a constant direction...
Back to top Go down
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:06 pm

The local jackalope after seeing tomorrow mornings forecasted wind chills... Leaving the county.. Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:44 pm

OT I see you shot the horns off the little bastard! Poor shot,flinched, wind, Or was it just too dammed cold. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 pm

W.T wrote:
OT I see you shot the horns off the little bastard! Poor shot,flinched, wind, Or was it just too dammed cold. Laughing Laughing

Polled herd...
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 am

Wayne`s world doesn`t impress me much more in winter, than it does in summer...but if you don`t run cows, we can always sigh and say,
"how beautiful" Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:38 pm

MKeeney wrote:
Wayne`s world doesn`t impress me much more in winter, than it does in summer...but if you don`t run cows, we can always sigh and say,
"how beautiful" Smile

Winter can paint a pretty picture Mike. 30 + days below 30 F Night as low as -27. We dont worry about the windchill as cold is cold and why make yourself think it is any worse. That Mtn in the back ground is 9987 ft and is about 5 miles as the crow fly's from the house. The weather forcast has yet to get it right for a month now but that is what happens when you dont have the people, just not important like the cities. It is actualy warmer as you climb the Mtn, the indians were way smarter then us as they wintered at around 5500 ft this was above the nightly fog layer and would get to 35-40 in the day, and the deer as well will be on the wind swept ridges about 6000ft that is where they can find forage in the rabbit brush and the buck brush, and the Big Sage. They would come down to the flats and hunt the rabbits in the winter as they will just find a bald spot and group up, jack rabbits are stupid to say the least. Well it is what it is and we are pretty happy with the snow and the cold as we need both to have a healthy range in the spring, the cold cracks open many different seeds that will grow this spring that did not last year. And ths scourge of the great basin the Morman Cricket will be very limited in numbers this summer. Some yrs they can march in paths that are 1/2 mile wide that strech for miles eating everything in there path. Well thanks for putting the pic up mike.
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:27 pm

the below link was sent to me by a fine Christian gentleman and longtime friend; so don`t think this is my usual source of news...but with more pics of Katherine Webb, it may become my standard Smile
but this is weather related; and here you western boys had me thinking you had it rough Rolling Eyes Smile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2266374/Oymyakon-coldest-village-earth-Temperatures-drop-71-2C-locals-wear-glasses-freeze-faces-school-shuts-falls-52C.html
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:42 pm

MKeeney wrote:
the below link was sent to me by a fine Christian gentleman and longtime friend; so don`t think this is my usual source of news...but with more pics of Katherine Webb, it may become my standard Smile
but this is weather related; and here you western boys had me thinking you had it rough Rolling Eyes Smile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2266374/Oymyakon-coldest-village-earth-Temperatures-drop-71-2C-locals-wear-glasses-freeze-faces-school-shuts-falls-52C.html

I've decided to call bullshit on this:

"The village is located around 750 metres above sea level, which means that the length of a day varies from 3 hours in December to 21 hours in the summer."
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm

here I was having a Brent Musberger moment, and someone spoils it by calling BS on the source...

logic and reason tells me; in winter, we are closer to the sun in the US, and yet it is colder and the days are shorter...soooo therefore, the higher the mountain you live on, the closer to the sun you are, thus, the colder and shorter the daylight is in winter... Smile
Back to top Go down
mikejd4020

PostSubject: I've decided to call bullshit...   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Was Oat Tea the author of that article. Some of the comments are getting pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:26 pm

I was just thinking how this picture brings back memories I'd just as soon forget... You youngsters and southerners don't realize the character building opportunity you missed.... Wink

But until you've been there you can't realize how much heat a kerosene lantern can put out in one of those little buildings- and at least at that time of the year the smell was tolerable...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Un Beliveable Oat Tea you had too pics side by side there and you chose to talk about the cold and shitty one. I imagine you and jimmer debated about which one to talkk about and he won. Now i would have posted the warm and cuddly one my self. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mikejd4020

PostSubject: I've decided to ...   Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:49 pm

Suprised OT is hasn't been on to comment about the cold. Maybe you did it W.T. Three Cheers for W.T.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:30 pm

So OT what is the forcast this week. I sure hope you get the cold and i get all of the mostiure. I get the sun and you get the wind. Soundl ike quite a deal OT What ya say.
Back to top Go down
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:31 pm

W.T wrote:
So OT what is the forcast this week. I sure hope you get the cold and i get all of the mostiure. I get the sun and you get the wind. Soundl ike quite a deal OT What ya say.

This was on the Bakken Field FB page this morning Razz Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:38 am

Oldtimer wrote:
W.T wrote:

This was on the Bakken Field FB page this morning Razz Laughing

OT I am sure glad you can laugh. I see where the Jimmer has called you far worse things than he has called me. And you just gouge him back. So maybe i need to back off of you and let you talk about what old men want to talk about. So what is the forecast for The weekend? Your pic is quite good i have seen many a man come from Vegas and go home in january with his tail tucked between his legs. So OT give me the forecast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've decided to call bullshit on .....   

Back to top Go down

I've decided to call bullshit on .....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next