Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream
 
HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 O Canada Gathering 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
larkota



Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 56
Location : Kimball South Dakota

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:33 am

Tom D wrote:
45th class reunion? So that makes you about 63??? You ain't no fricken Oldtimer, you're a baby boomer! Why, you're younger than Keeney, and he's still sexually active. Wilford Brimley would be ashamed, you fraud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KICIOYlZTr8&feature=share&list=PLCA2E3B42EA9243B2

what the hell....Tom do I dare ask how would you know about MK's sex life???

just so everyone knows I stayed in the guest house ALONE. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:45 am

Tom D wrote:
45th class reunion? So that makes you about 63??? You ain't no fricken Oldtimer, you're a baby boomer! Why, you're younger than Keeney, and he's still sexually active. Wilford Brimley would be ashamed, you fraud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KICIOYlZTr8&feature=share&list=PLCA2E3B42EA9243B2

Now Now tom you need to learn to count a little better. 7th grade twice. 8th grade 4 times and then there was high school. And remember in montana they dont send kid's to school until they are at least 10. So 8X3 +73-27/ 43.5 well tht makes Ot Older than hell. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
larkota



Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 56
Location : Kimball South Dakota

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:27 pm

is AI'ing cows considered still sexually active??
now I know why Jimmbo likes to AI.

Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin


Posts : 5019
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 pm

larkota wrote:
Tom D wrote:
45th class reunion? So that makes you about 63??? You ain't no fricken Oldtimer, you're a baby boomer! Why, you're younger than Keeney, and he's still sexually active. Wilford Brimley would be ashamed, you fraud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KICIOYlZTr8&feature=share&list=PLCA2E3B42EA9243B2

what the hell....Tom do I dare ask how would you know about MK's sex life???

just so everyone knows I stayed in the guest house ALONE. Rolling Eyes

once verifies one as having a sex life Smile remember the "enugh" story ? Smile
but I laugh most every day; today about swiping Briann`s password and posting under his name...that leaves me only four lives left at Advantage; that should be quiet enugh Smile
let`s see already used up...bullbythehorns, Susan, Mkeeney, and a couple more they never spotted...next on the list...either HotSprings or LittleBigMan...not sure which fits TomTHull the best Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
MKeeney
Admin


Posts : 5019
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:34 pm

a bit of cross-threading here...seems the above should be on the competition thread...but

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

O Canada is coming together...talked to folks committed to coming today who are looking to learn more about direct marketing...their genetic pieces are coming together; only thing left to add is time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
Dylan Biggs



Posts : 406
Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Schedule for the O Canada gathering.

The plan, as is now, is to meet Thursday afternoon in Sylvan Lake at the Boston Pizza at 5:00 pm for dinner. Sylvan Lake is 20 minutes driving time west of Red Deer Alberta. Click on the italicized underlined Red Deer for a google map link. Then one can zoom out for an expanded view of the locations. Best to take Hi-way 11 west of Red Deer to get to Sylvan Lake.

Friday morning breakfast everyone is fending for themselves.
Meet at 9:30 at Hilly's, right close to Sylvan.
Lunch at Hilly's at 12:30.
Arrive at GF's at 2:00
GF's is right close to Rimbey which is about 40 minutes driving time north and a bit west on Hi-way 20 from Sylvan Lake. Location of Rimbey can be viewed by expanding the view of the Red Deer google map link.
Dinner 5:00 pm at Leedale hall, a mile from GF's.
Breakfast Saturday morning on own.
Depart for TK Ranch at 9:00 am. About 3 hours east of Red Deer on Hi-way 12 toward Coronation then south on Hi-way 872.
Arrive at the Spondin hall at 12:30 five miles east of TK Ranch.
Dinner 6:00 at Spondin hall.

More detailed information will be coming as regards driving directions, local attractions and accommodation.

Dylan

Back to top Go down
larkota



Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 56
Location : Kimball South Dakota

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:56 pm

closer to Calgary or Edmonton?

from south dakota to denver to calgary $501
from south dakota to denver to calgary to edmonton $490



Back to top Go down
Hilly



Posts : 429
Join date : 2010-09-24
Location : Sylvan Lake, Alberta

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Hilly wrote:
Banff is about an hour west of Calgary and we are an hour and 20 minutes north of Calgary. But the loop through the mountains is recommended and if arriving in Calgary it takes you past Banff and Lake Louise and then you come back out right at Sylvan Lake or Rimbey.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=Calgary,+AB&daddr=Banff,+AB+to:Lake+Louise,+AB+to:Rocky+Mountain+House,+AB+to:Sylvan+Lake,+AB&hl=en&ll=51.896834,-115.455322&spn=3.382991,7.020264&sll=51.77075,-115.40043&sspn=1.696167,3.510132&geocode=FfniCgMdS6Az-SnVP4SfA3BxUzE6tlK2sTttJg%3BFXvrDAMdr4cc-Sn9SgyRRcpwUzFjlKzavq6vyg%3BFT-PEAMdCrsS-SkRzuGgKF13UzHmvGVjezw3PA%3BFc8-HwMdcHwm-SnTo9VoLNl1UzFyOtxZ94CJhA%3BFaQmHgMdtQAz-SmFBCRuwbJ1UzFWx2imwp70Pg&oq=Sylvan+Lake&mra=ls&t=h&z=7

There are plenty of fishing and other activities that are more off the beaten path that we can post or send PM and I’ll let Grassy and Dylan speak for their areas and expertise.

From here it’s about an hour and 20 min to both airports, Dylan would be closer to Calgary and Iain would be slightly closer to Edmonton. Like I mentioned earlier if your coming into Calgary taking the loop through the mountains is well worth it.
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin


Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 38
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Dylan Biggs wrote:
Schedule for the O Canada gathering.

The plan, as is now, is to meet Thursday afternoon in Sylvan Lake at the Boston Pizza at 5:00 pm for dinner. Sylvan Lake is 20 minutes driving time west of Red Deer Alberta. Click on the italicized underlined Red Deer for a google map link. Then one can zoom out for an expanded view of the locations. Best to take Hi-way 11 west of Red Deer to get to Sylvan Lake.

Friday morning breakfast everyone is fending for themselves.
Meet at 9:30 at Hilly's, right close to Sylvan.
Lunch at Hilly's at 12:30.
Arrive at GF's at 2:00
GF's is right close to Rimbey which is about 40 minutes driving time north and a bit west on Hi-way 20 from Sylvan Lake. Location of Rimbey can be viewed by expanding the view of the Red Deer google map link.
Dinner 5:00 pm at Leedale hall, a mile from GF's.
Breakfast Saturday morning on own.
Depart for TK Ranch at 9:00 am. About 3 hours east of Red Deer on Hi-way 12 toward Coronation then south on Hi-way 872.
Arrive at the Spondin hall at 12:30 five miles east of TK Ranch.
Dinner 6:00 at Spondin hall.

More detailed information will be coming as regards driving directions, local attractions and accommodation.

Dylan


Wow, that's a pretty tight schedule. About 4 hours at Craig's, 3 hours at Iain's, and 5 hours at Dylan's? What if Keeney starts talking or somebody has to pee?

TD, hoping that it doesn't take too long to find that one particular bull that I'm looking for at Grassy's.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:35 pm

From the pictures i have seen from all three of these places i could spend three days at each and never run out of things to see or questions to ask. Dylans wide open country has me mezmerized in his daughters photos. And the grain feilds of Hillys I just have to see. Then Iain's world has me thinking many different thoughts of . how when and why. So far so good i havent stolen any Bulls or anything yet but still waiting on the passport.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs



Posts : 406
Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm

larkota wrote:
closer to Calgary or Edmonton?

from south dakota to denver to calgary $501
from south dakota to denver to calgary to edmonton $490




Edmonton International Airport to Red Deer 130 kms.

Calgary International Airport to Red Deer 131 kms.

Almost equal.

Edmonton Airport is eaier to get out of, it is quite aways out of the city proper. Calgary is in the city, but still not that bad, just get onto to Deerfoot north and hope for no traffic tie ups.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs



Posts : 406
Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Tom D wrote:
Dylan Biggs wrote:
Schedule for the O Canada gathering.

The plan, as is now, is to meet Thursday afternoon in Sylvan Lake at the Boston Pizza at 5:00 pm for dinner. Sylvan Lake is 20 minutes driving time west of Red Deer Alberta. Click on the italicized underlined Red Deer for a google map link. Then one can zoom out for an expanded view of the locations. Best to take Hi-way 11 west of Red Deer to get to Sylvan Lake.

Friday morning breakfast everyone is fending for themselves.
Meet at 9:30 at Hilly's, right close to Sylvan.
Lunch at Hilly's at 12:30.
Arrive at GF's at 2:00
GF's is right close to Rimbey which is about 40 minutes driving time north and a bit west on Hi-way 20 from Sylvan Lake. Location of Rimbey can be viewed by expanding the view of the Red Deer google map link.
Dinner 5:00 pm at Leedale hall, a mile from GF's.
Breakfast Saturday morning on own.
Depart for TK Ranch at 9:00 am. About 3 hours east of Red Deer on Hi-way 12 toward Coronation then south on Hi-way 872.
Arrive at the Spondin hall at 12:30 five miles east of TK Ranch.
Dinner 6:00 at Spondin hall.

More detailed information will be coming as regards driving directions, local attractions and accommodation.

Dylan


Wow, that's a pretty tight schedule. About 4 hours at Craig's, 3 hours at Iain's, and 5 hours at Dylan's? What if Keeney starts talking or somebody has to pee?

TD, hoping that it doesn't take too long to find that one particular bull that I'm looking for at Grassy's.

Laughing Laughing Tom just don't pee, as for Mike and his talking that could pose a real problem. TD, your task will be to keep Mike from starting! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Dylan Biggs wrote:
larkota wrote:
closer to Calgary or Edmonton?

from south dakota to denver to calgary $501
from south dakota to denver to calgary to edmonton $490




Edmonton International Airport to Red Deer 130 kms.

Calgary International Airport to Red Deer 131 kms.

Almost equal.

Edmonton Airport is eaier to get out of, it is quite aways out of the city proper. Calgary is in the city, but still not that bad, just get onto to Deerfoot north and hope for no traffic tie ups.

I think this is a no brainer briann you can save the 11 dollars and sit in the Airport at Calgary and then fly to Edmonton. Me Ill just get on the plane once and spend the $11.00. . Dylan can we do this horseback?
Back to top Go down
Grassfarmer



Posts : 909
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Belmont, Manitoba, Canada

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:18 pm

W.T wrote:

I think this is a no brainer briann you can save the 11 dollars and sit in the Airport at Calgary and then fly to Edmonton. Me Ill just get on the plane once and spend the $11.00. .

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.luingcattle.com
MKeeney
Admin


Posts : 5019
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Dylan Biggs wrote:
Tom D wrote:
Dylan Biggs wrote:
Schedule for the O Canada gathering.

The plan, as is now, is to meet Thursday afternoon in Sylvan Lake at the Boston Pizza at 5:00 pm for dinner. Sylvan Lake is 20 minutes driving time west of Red Deer Alberta. Click on the italicized underlined Red Deer for a google map link. Then one can zoom out for an expanded view of the locations. Best to take Hi-way 11 west of Red Deer to get to Sylvan Lake.

Friday morning breakfast everyone is fending for themselves.
Meet at 9:30 at Hilly's, right close to Sylvan.
Lunch at Hilly's at 12:30.
Arrive at GF's at 2:00
GF's is right close to Rimbey which is about 40 minutes driving time north and a bit west on Hi-way 20 from Sylvan Lake. Location of Rimbey can be viewed by expanding the view of the Red Deer google map link.
Dinner 5:00 pm at Leedale hall, a mile from GF's.
Breakfast Saturday morning on own.
Depart for TK Ranch at 9:00 am. About 3 hours east of Red Deer on Hi-way 12 toward Coronation then south on Hi-way 872.
Arrive at the Spondin hall at 12:30 five miles east of TK Ranch.
Dinner 6:00 at Spondin hall.

More detailed information will be coming as regards driving directions, local attractions and accommodation.

Dylan


Wow, that's a pretty tight schedule. About 4 hours at Craig's, 3 hours at Iain's, and 5 hours at Dylan's? What if Keeney starts talking or somebody has to pee?

TD, hoping that it doesn't take too long to find that one particular bull that I'm looking for at Grassy's.

Laughing Laughing Tom just don't pee, as for Mike and his talking that could pose a real problem. TD, your task will be to keep Mike from starting! Laughing

it appears to be a natural law that I will be talking; so thank goodness, we have some driving time like last year; though I never quite got through in the three hours going to Miles City...but of course, I was trying to make a point to LL; AND THAT DOESN`T COME NATURALLY Smile Smile ... poor Dylan had to hear it all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
Dylan Biggs



Posts : 406
Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Schedule for the O Canada gathering Aug 1,2,3rd, 2013

The plan, as is now, is to meet Thursday Aug 1st, afternoon in Sylvan Lake at the Boston Pizza at 5:00 pm for dinner. Sylvan Lake is 20 minutes driving time west of [url=http://maps.google.ca/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=com.google:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=Red Deer Alberta Google Maps&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x5374542947119299:0x500a390441644b0,Red Deer, AB&gl=ca&sa=X&ei=MrQSUdHrB42xqwH78IGIBg&ved=0CC8Q8gEwAA]Red Deer Alberta[/url]. Click on the italicized underlined Red Deer for a google map link. Then one can zoom out for an expanded view of the locations. Best to take Hi-way 11 west of Red Deer to get to Sylvan Lake.

Friday, Aug 2nd, morning breakfast everyone is fending for themselves.
Meet at 9:30 at Hilly's, right close to Sylvan.
Lunch at Hilly's at 12:30.
Arrive at GF's at 2:00
GF's is right close to Rimbey which is about 40 minutes driving time north and a bit west on Hi-way 20 from Sylvan Lake. Location of Rimbey can be viewed by expanding the view of the Red Deer google map link.
Dinner 5:00 pm at Leedale hall, a mile from GF's.
Saturday, Aug 3rd, morning, breakfast on own.
Depart for TK Ranch at 9:00 am. About 3 hours east of Red Deer on Hi-way 12 toward Coronation then south on Hi-way 872.
Arrive at the Spondin hall at 12:30 five miles east of TK Ranch.
Dinner 6:00 at Spondin hall.

More detailed information will be coming as regards driving directions, local attractions and accommodation.

Dylan

Thank you Wayne for noting the lack of actual dates. Which part of the trip do you want to do horseback?

Mike, it was great! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Dylan Biggs wrote:
Schedule for the O Canada gathering Aug 1,2,3rd, 2013

The plan, as is now, is to meet Thursday Aug 1st, afternoon in Sylvan Lake at the Boston Pizza at 5:00 pm for dinner. Sylvan Lake is 20 minutes driving time west of [url=http://maps.google.ca/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=com.google:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=Red Deer Alberta Google Maps&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x5374542947119299:0x500a390441644b0,Red Deer, AB&gl=ca&sa=X&ei=MrQSUdHrB42xqwH78IGIBg&ved=0CC8Q8gEwAA]Red Deer Alberta[/url]. Click on the italicized underlined Red Deer for a google map link. Then one can zoom out for an expanded view of the locations. Best to take Hi-way 11 west of Red Deer to get to Sylvan Lake.

Friday, Aug 2nd, morning breakfast everyone is fending for themselves.
Meet at 9:30 at Hilly's, right close to Sylvan.
Lunch at Hilly's at 12:30.
Arrive at GF's at 2:00
GF's is right close to Rimbey which is about 40 minutes driving time north and a bit west on Hi-way 20 from Sylvan Lake. Location of Rimbey can be viewed by expanding the view of the Red Deer google map link.
Dinner 5:00 pm at Leedale hall, a mile from GF's.
Saturday, Aug 3rd, morning, breakfast on own.
Depart for TK Ranch at 9:00 am. About 3 hours east of Red Deer on Hi-way 12 toward Coronation then south on Hi-way 872.
Arrive at the Spondin hall at 12:30 five miles east of TK Ranch.
Dinner 6:00 at Spondin hall.

More detailed information will be coming as regards driving directions, local attractions and accommodation.

Dylan

Thank you Wayne for noting the lack of actual dates. Which part of the trip do you want to do horseback?

Mike, it was great! Laughing

While briann is in the airport waiting to fly to Edmonton We could be riding your pastures and seeing things as they really are. nothing better than being horseback with a purpose, and you just see more. There is just so much to see in so little time. Hilly and Iain have a bunch to see as well i hope i got the time to take it all in. And i do want to thank the three of you in advance, as i know just how much work this will be for you.


Last edited by W.T on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin


Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 38
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:11 pm

To each his own I guess, I prefer an ATV with a dolphin.

TD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Ok Ok I said i cant spell for shit. And you can keep your dam fish! I will take the horse any day. Dylan can we take tom along, do you have a young horse for him as i am sure you would set him up with nothing but the best?
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin


Posts : 5019
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Linda and Joe D are sure wanting to come...Joe`s gotta conquer his claustrophobia; now that I`ve found the correct spelling; gotta find Joe some meds...Linda D wants to meet Hilly`s hockey team...ok, ok, so does Linda K ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
Dylan Biggs



Posts : 406
Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:50 am

W.T, I think we should put Mike on a horse also, it would help keep his mind focused on the here and now! Smile As for TD, all of our horses can manage all of our terrain. The dolphin part we can probably manage with one of those blow up beach type, big enough it might serve as a nice cushion when hitting the ground. The damn ground gets harder every year, which, incidentally, is why we keep plenty of young horses around, mostly pony types these days to help reduce the height of the fall, Tom can have his pick. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:36 am

Dylan Biggs wrote:
W.T, I think we should put Mike on a horse also, it would help keep his mind focused on the here and now! Smile As for TD, all of our horses can manage all of our terrain. The dolphin part we can probably manage with one of those blow up beach type, big enough it might serve as a nice cushion when hitting the ground. The damn ground gets harder every year, which, incidentally, is why we keep plenty of young horses around, mostly pony types these days to help reduce the height of the fall, Tom can have his pick. Smile

Maybe you could get some on loan from Calgary. And i am sure we could find a nice feather footed mount for Tom. One of those big raw boned type that just cant wait for you to throw a leg over.
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin


Posts : 5019
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Taleb question for Grassy or Dylan that possibly could be answered at the gathering...

I wonder if a lion{or a cannibal} would pay a high premium for free-range humans? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
MKeeney
Admin


Posts : 5019
Join date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:50 am

scroll down for pictures of "grass fed"...kinda like "registered"

http://www.agcenter.com/newcattlereport.aspx
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
Grassfarmer



Posts : 909
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Belmont, Manitoba, Canada

PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:50 pm

I was just thinking this morning how similar the grass-fed business up here is getting to the registered business. Unfortunately these accusations are true in some cases and in my experience the bigger the turnover, the higher the price they sell at the more likely they are to be cheating. One prominent outfit here promotes grass-fed but the majority of their product is grain fed. They even have a blog section on their website where a customer asks " Someone told us that not all your beef is grass-fed is that true?" to which the reply was "Due to demand for our grass-fed product blah.. blah.. blah.. it is always better to ask at the time of purchase if it is grass-fed or not" (they sell at a farmers market). A second customer then chimes in "Oh - if it isn't all grass-fed does that mean it's corn fed? (obviously this term has a negative connotation for this customer) to which the owner jovially replies "No, it's OK it's barley fed" Rolling Eyes
I couldn't make this stuff up although i have thought of posting some questions on the blog site as an enquiring consumer Twisted Evil

Meanwhile I'm calling bullshit on the notion that "any knowledgeable person" can identify a grain fed steak by the marbling content.
Here is a steak off a 17 month Luing x Red Angus steer that was finished off our grass. Lacking marbling? I don't think so. Confound a lot of people that claim cattle have to be 24+ months to marble too. See how white the fat is? that is the result of our high energy tame grass in September due to the frost conditions we get concentrating sugars above ground in plants like meadow brome.

Back to top Go down
http://www.luingcattle.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: O Canada Gathering 2013   

Back to top Go down
 
O Canada Gathering 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» O Canada Gathering 2013
» Canadian Veterans of Canada
» Happy Thanksgiving Day, CANADA !!!! ....
» Central Bank: restructuring of the Iraqi dinar will not start before 2013 or intention for the printing of new categories of cash
» Kurdistan Parliament: Government of the Territory budget that will not be completed due 2013 in 17/08/2012 11:51

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeney`s Corner :: farm and ranch life-
Jump to: