Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Over the river and through the woods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Over the river and through the woods   Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Easy Sledding

Two Dots On A Bridge

A River Runs Through It

The Forest Through The Trees

Beware Of The Gate Keeper

Maternal Goodness

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over the river and through the woods   Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Did you get her permission to be on Farmerfacebook?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over the river and through the woods   Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Looks like you and your helpers enjoyed a beautiful day there Tom. Some day all us youngsters on here will have to get all of our helpers together. I imagine they could show us all what hell raising is really about. Nice pictures.

Ben in the vicinity of a couple of junior hell raisers.
Back to top Go down
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Over the river and through the woods   Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Memorable times, remind me again why we deserve these blessings... because we are good looking and all around nice guys, or something along those lines wasn’t it? Smile

Pansy, en route for a south bound plane flower
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over the river and through the woods   Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:27 am

Beautiful labeled presentation Tom ...got home from my "children`s" birthday party yesterday to find no water for cattle; it comes gushing out of the side of a bluff and runs into a tank; pipe filled with debris after all the rains we been having {glad it`s not been snow}
anyway, as I was unplugging things, I thought we need video of running water with sound...or maybe kids and mother laughing Smile
but then again, I heard it all anyway in my imagination...thx Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com

PostSubject: Re: Over the river and through the woods   Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:48 am

You were heading away from Grandma's house though.

The gatekeeper is a grim looking fellow. Wouldn't want to mess with him.

Do you still have all that snow? ours disappeared over night.

My gosh, you are a blessed fellow Tommy. Almost as much as me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over the river and through the woods   Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:53 am

WOW! That is a fine lookin crew you have there Tom. I can hardly wait for you all to get here for branding (3rd week in May). I've been working out so I can give you that hug (and swing you around so your feet fly out) so as not to hurt my back. The little guy in the red coat, and I would appear to have a lot in common as that is the same look I get on my face when I have to get out in the snow.

Well, talk to you in a couple of weeks, Jack

PS You should get that old Percheron sharp shod and hook him to that sled. Then you could all ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over the river and through the woods   Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:14 am

Tom D wrote:

Tom I hope this doesn't over step the bounds of our friendship but, would you be insulted if I were to show this picture of your daughter to some of the more affluent and available young men of my neighborhood? You can only imagine the branding crew of young men I could get to show up to help if they thought such a lovely young lady was going to be there.

Just let me know,

Your friend, Jack
Back to top Go down
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: Over the river and through the woods   Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Great pictures Tom... My grandkids have been whining about wanting snow to go sledding since our melt in November...
We only have a skiff on the ground- which hasn't hurt my feelings any tho...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over the river and through the woods   Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Scratch the Dune rides Tom. Lets do this next

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/01/19/watch-as-a-motorcycle-rides-on-top-of-the-world/#continued

Bootheel, on top of the world
Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: Over the river and through the woods   Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Great pics Tom, you have snow, we have none. No ice on the creek though, any cold there yet?
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over the river and through the woods   Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:50 am

Joe: It's easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission. This is payback for her posting the picture of me kissing Grandma.

Greg: In a few years, I'm going to force my elderly parents to live in a little shack back there in the woods, just so that we can sing jingle bells and mean it.

Jack: I needed the exercise to get rid of a little winter frumpiness, I need to stay fit to fight off those younger bulls ya know. Besides, I don't want you to be Brokeback Jack after our big hug.

Ben: Between the four of us, I count 10 boys and a girl. Shocked That could make future gatherings quite interesting.

Dye-lynn: This was some of the fluffiest snow I've ever seen. We got about six inches that night with no wind. We don't get very cold though, because of the lake.

TD, in the vicinity of melting snow and lifting fog. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over the river and through the woods   

Back to top Go down

Over the river and through the woods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1