Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Variety of pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Variety of pics   Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Outstanding as usual. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:03 pm

That damn hillyowl's back again, eh?
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:42 am

Dylan,
your thoughts and pics are always a special treat...I usually just stay still, but this time, what`s bulbous looking orange thing? a ufo? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:07 am

W.T, thank you.

TD, those owls just keep landing in front of me begging to be photographed. With rain the last two years we have had tall native grass growth, good cover for the mice and voles and lots of grass seed for them to eat. The population exploded and consequently also the owl and hawk numbers are higher then I have ever seen them.

Mike, those are the rose hip fruit from the ubiquitous native prairie wild rose, Alberta's provincial flower. Pretty they are. The grouse I pictured eat alot of the fruit and our sheep browse the leaves and fruit.

Had a good chat with a free rock climber from Michigan, what a story!!!

DB, feeling safe on the horizontal.

Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Hey Kylan Piggs, do you take requests? How about some porcine portraits? pig

Your virtual pal, TD 2.0

Last edited by Tom D on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Hogs in Heaven, from late summer 2011.

Some Berk Duroc F1's and some Berk Duroc F1 F1 cross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Dylan Biggs wrote:
_

Just like looking in the mirror, aint it Jack
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Bootheel wrote:
Dylan Biggs wrote:
_

Jack's like an old bull buffalo, faces the storm head-on. Must of been some nasty weather between the school board meeting and the R-CALF meeting. Now that we know that Jack's a politician it all makes sense, don't it Joe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Tom D wrote:
Bootheel wrote:
Dylan Biggs wrote:
_

Jack's like an old bull buffalo, faces the storm head-on. Must of been some nasty weather between the school board meeting and the R-CALF meeting. Now that we know that Jack's a politician it all makes sense, don't it Joe?

Heck, we got more snow than that yesterday. No school. Wimps. NASTY, wet, muddy, mad cows, flingin' mud, fallin' down, spittin', gaggin', coughin' mess. But I'll be danged if I want to be politician. I am pretty good at being a horse's ass though. You need an assistant Jack?

Bootheel, trying to get this Jack rivalry goin' again.

Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Try harder Bootheel! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Bootheel the R Calf topic seems to strike a nerve, might be worth a try. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Dylan Biggs wrote:
Bootheel the R Calf topic seems to strike a nerve, might be worth a try. Cool

I see your R-calf, and raise you a Blue Tongue, Dylan. He does seem a little grumpy, somebody shit in my Cheerios kind of way. It is probably one of those shades of gray kind of topics, so I will just sit here alone, a fortress of solitude, not agreeing with anyone.

Bootheel, hoping all of Canada doesn't burn in hell
Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Bootheel rivalry can't be grey, join in the scrap, right, wrong, win or loose, is irrelavent, it's the thrill of the rivalry, right.

Canada's fire ban has been lifted since the snow, we may freeze in hell, not much chace of burning, which reminds me of Burr Its Cold Out Momma, not for the feint of heart, hell if you can pick a fight with a mild mannered Canuck over a couple of cows, it must just be for the fun of it. Laughing I like to fight just as much as the other fella, afterwards we can sit at the border cafe and shoot the shit, birds and grass and wilted flowers and joint replacements, and when we get bored of idle chat we can scrap some more. Laughing

Kylan Piggs, or R Calves, cane in one hand, Jacks scruff in the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Never bother a man that just quit anything. Women, booze, snuff, R calf, Urcalf, mycalf, whatever Dylan. I think I am going to send him a hug instead. Is Jack a hugger, Tom?

Bootheel, deeply remorseful for those in withdrawal
Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Bootheel wrote:
Never bother a man that just quit anything. Women, booze, snuff, R calf, Urcalf, mycalf, whatever Dylan. I think I am going to send him a hug instead. Is Jack a hugger, Tom?

Remorseful, what do you have to be ashamed of, unless you are doing your best to help them fail? Or is this more personal, your remorse that is? Is there something you would like to get off your chest.

DB, in a listening mood, like Big Dave Red Ears. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Dylan Biggs wrote:
Bootheel wrote:

Remorseful, what do you have to be ashamed of, unless you are doing your best to help them fail? Or is this more personal, your remorse that is? Is there something you would like to get off your chest.

DB, in a listening mood, like Big Dave Red Ears. Laughing Laughing

I think he is ignoring us Dylan. That it just mean, even for a quitter.

Bootheel, wondering how Dylan is ever going to make it through the winter. What if his fingers go out to? Good golly Tom, what will we do?
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Bootheel wrote:

I asked Jim L to ask his buddy Golden if his buddy Jack is a hugger. The answer came back yes, as long as nobody is around and you don't get his white shirt dirty.

TD, thinking that Joe's skinny calves are not my damn problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Tom D wrote:
Bootheel wrote:

I asked Jim L to ask his buddy Golden if his buddy Jack is a hugger. The answer came back yes, as long as nobody is around and you don't get his white shirt dirty.

TD, thinking that Joe's skinny calves are not my damn problem.

Tom, if it weren't for my lack of calves, I'd feel downright normal, average, not insane, or medium even, today. Why is that, I wonder?

Bootheel, thinkin' the rest of the world is wacked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:57 pm

I'm sorry fellers. Dylan had me tied up (in knots) over on COOL OUT and I kinda ignored this topic. Sorry.

Don't worry about me. Hell I've quit dozens of times. Makes me a little grumpy for a few days then I'm back to normal. Laughing

Yes I will admit that I'm a hugger. Ask DV. I've always been a hugger and next time I see you two I'll show you. I sure hope the next gathering isn't in Canada. I'd hate to miss it.

Thanks for the concern.

Damnit I love you guys! Jack

Guess I picked a bad week to stop sniffin glue. drunken
Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Tom D wrote:
Bootheel wrote:
Dylan Biggs wrote:
_

No Jack is more of a diplomat then a politician, politicians tell you whatever you want to hear, diplomats tell you what you need to hear, without offending, oh on second thought maybe he's not a diplomat, just a straight shooter, even if he's got the wrong target. I admire straight shooters! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Dylan Biggs wrote:
Tom D wrote:
Bootheel wrote:
Dylan Biggs wrote:
_

No Jack is more of a diplomat then a politician, politicians tell you whatever you want to hear, diplomats tell you what you need to hear, without offending, oh on second thought maybe he's not a diplomat, just a straight shooter, even if he's got the wrong target. I admire straight shooters! Smile

You reckon he'll get circumcised now?

Bootheel, feeling like I don't even know Jack anymore
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Jack McNamee wrote:
I'm sorry fellers. Dylan had me tied up (in knots) over on COOL OUT and I kinda ignored this topic. Sorry.

Don't worry about me. Hell I've quit dozens of times. Makes me a little grumpy for a few days then I'm back to normal. Laughing

Yes I will admit that I'm a hugger. Ask DV. I've always been a hugger and next time I see you two I'll show you. I sure hope the next gathering isn't in Canada. I'd hate to miss it.

Thanks for the concern.

Jack, I'll come help brand next year, if you'll give me a big hug right in the middle of the corral, in front of everybody. And I'm not talking about a quicky, you have to twirl me around while I kick my legs up behind me. Deal?

TD, practicing with my little lasso.
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Bootheel wrote:
Dylan Biggs wrote:
Tom D wrote:
Bootheel wrote:
Dylan Biggs wrote:
_

You reckon he'll get circumcised now?

Bootheel, feeling like I don't even know Jack anymore

Man, I hope not. I remember when I got circumcised, it hurt so damn bad! I couldn't walk for a year after the operation, all I did was lay there and cry.

TD, reliving painful memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Tom D wrote:
Jack McNamee wrote:

Thanks for the concern.

Jack, I'll come help brand next year, if you'll give me a big hug right in the middle of the corral, in front of everybody. And I'm not talking about a quicky, you have to twirl me around while I kick my legs up behind me. Deal?

TD, practicing with my little lasso.

You are on big boy. I'll try to brand around the third weekend in May so we can take in the world famous Miles City Bucking Horse Sale. Bring that Percheron Stallion of yours. I'll find a few runnin mares and we'll make Joe Hancock the second.

Jack Thinkin I'd better start working out if I'm going to pick Tom up and twirl him around while he kicks his legs out.

PS Don't worry Joe I ain't going to get circumcised. I'm waiting until some doctor calls Copenhagen a veggie so I can go on a health food kick. It is a leafy vegetable right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Variety of pics   

Back to top Go down

Variety of pics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next