Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

COOL OUT ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: COOL OUT ???   Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:19 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing If a picture paints a thousand words then it only takes so many words to paint one hell of a picture.

Jack with a priceless picture painted in my mind. A real Renoir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOL OUT ???   Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:54 am

Dennis Voss wrote:
Oak Lane Farm wrote:

Grassfarmer wrote:
How about commenting on the other half of my post regarding the states that required testing?
The fact that Canadian provinces have no health requirements for shipments between provinces could be construed as a weakness. I am not saying that I agree and I am sure Canada would come up with a system in a hurry to deal with a health threat or problem. I participated in a Bluetounge study to prove that northern states cattle were of no risk. I don't think they found it in the cattle but they found the virus in mosquitos in close proximity to the international border. Much of the US interstate testing stuff is job security for the vets. There are plenty of unscientific ideas both sides of the border. A Canadian friend suggested he was pretty sure George W Bush and the CIA planted Mad Cow in Canada. As an American consumer I am sure that we could import no safer / high quality product than Canadian beef and that we have no better friend in the World than Canada .

Well, well, well. What have we got here? A delicious pile of flood debris. Old Cluck Hen and E-on. E-on = occupy. Cluck Hen = cluck, cluck , cluck, want to look at a couple of my eggs? With the National Finals coming up in Las Vegas it might be fitting to have old Cluck Hen involved in a rodeo. Something like this.
"Coming out of chute #3 is Cluck Hen. Hailing from North Dakota. On the good bucking horse called "The Fence". And next we have the Canadian cowboy E-on. Hailing from Unfettered Access, Canada. Riding the great bronc "I Occupy My Little Tent"."
Hey Cluck Hen, why don't you tell your Canadian friend who "suggested" that "he was pretty sure (I'm talking pretty sure) George W Bush & the CIA planted mad cow in Canada" to take a flying, headlong, leap into the nearest gully and pretend with all reality that he's a "gully plug". I'm telling you Cluck Hen, your feed sack doesn't go clear to the cellar. You know what I would do if I were you Cluck Hen? Aw hell, you can guess can't you? Fargo, Fargo, Fargo. Fargo... Frozen brain. Nuts hanging on the fence. Fargo, Fargo...

Dennis Voss in the vicinity of never, ever... oh you get the point Cluck Hen.

And if those horses won't fire we have in the reride pen Kumbaya and Mr. Entitlement.

Jack working the stock at the whiner nationals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOL OUT ???   Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:07 am

Dennis Voss wrote:
Oak Lane Farm wrote:

Grassfarmer wrote:
How about commenting on the other half of my post regarding the states that required testing?
The fact that Canadian provinces have no health requirements for shipments between provinces could be construed as a weakness. I am not saying that I agree and I am sure Canada would come up with a system in a hurry to deal with a health threat or problem. I participated in a Bluetounge study to prove that northern states cattle were of no risk. I don't think they found it in the cattle but they found the virus in mosquitos in close proximity to the international border. Much of the US interstate testing stuff is job security for the vets. There are plenty of unscientific ideas both sides of the border. A Canadian friend suggested he was pretty sure George W Bush and the CIA planted Mad Cow in Canada. As an American consumer I am sure that we could import no safer / high quality product than Canadian beef and that we have no better friend in the World than Canada .

Well, well, well. What have we got here? A delicious pile of flood debris. Old Cluck Hen and E-on. E-on = occupy. Cluck Hen = cluck, cluck , cluck, want to look at a couple of my eggs? With the National Finals coming up in Las Vegas it might be fitting to have old Cluck Hen involved in a rodeo. Something like this.
"Coming out of chute #3 is Cluck Hen. Hailing from North Dakota. On the good bucking horse called "The Fence". And next we have the Canadian cowboy E-on. Hailing from Unfettered Access, Canada. Riding the great bronc "I Occupy My Little Tent"."
Hey Cluck Hen, why don't you tell your Canadian friend who "suggested" that "he was pretty sure (I'm talking pretty sure) George W Bush & the CIA planted mad cow in Canada" to take a flying, headlong, leap into the nearest gully and pretend with all reality that he's a "gully plug". I'm telling you Cluck Hen, your feed sack doesn't go clear to the cellar. You know what I would do if I were you Cluck Hen? Aw hell, you can guess can't you? Fargo, Fargo, Fargo. Fargo... Frozen brain. Nuts hanging on the fence. Fargo, Fargo...

Dennis Voss in the vicinity of never, ever... oh you get the point Cluck Hen.

Cluck hen while you are on the limb can i give you a saw. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COOL OUT ???   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:16 pm

oh my , first my 11 yr old grandson , set me to thinking at Thanksgiving, when I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, and he replied, " I think I want world Peace"{he spends precious little time with Grandpa; mama`s orders Smile }...and now Jack humming,... oh,... ok just mentioning Smile , Kumbaya, takes me back to when I really wanted to be a hippie...I just never had the hair for it, and there was always tobacco cutting interferring with going to San Franciso...but that never kept me from loving the music...I never once thought of going; saved my rebellion for old age I guess Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_WG3d3GL8&feature=related

I`ve just got a feeling that anyone who has ever been to Boot`s Bar may have toyied with the idea of wearing some flowers in their hair Smile I shot pool a couple times on Limestone; wish I had had a hankering for art then Smile

even now,sweet memories, sung by those who lived long enough to keep singing the songs of the sixties...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP2I1Jot690&feature=related

May you find your own Peace, young Robert Travis Keeney Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
Kent Powell

PostSubject: Re: COOL OUT ???   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
http://powellangus.com
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COOL OUT ???   Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:32 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOL OUT ???   Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:35 am

Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COOL OUT ???   Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Jack McNamee wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcBOcwgb4OA

Very Happy Smile music is just like cattle breeds; there`s a song for everyone; and they all can`t be sung together in perfect harmony Smile
what`s that saying...diversity is our strength...maybe the key to survival of the species?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COOL OUT ???   

Back to top Go down

COOL OUT ???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4