Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

More Kids and Critters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: More Kids and Critters   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Since we're on the subject of cute kids I thought I'd throw my little towheads in the mix. Last Saturday was Deacon's 4th B-day and he got to pick whatever he wanted to do. He chose the zoo and "golfing". While Hilly has to decide how to best nurture his son's budding superstardom, judging by my boys' golf abilities, I won't have the same problem.

Deacon and Crew relaxing with a new friend at the petting zoo.

I think I might have to get a pygmy goat.
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am

I recommend golf over hockey...the most severe injury in golf is to one`s pride Smile
Are all boy`s blonde as kids..been so long, I forget Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:57 am

Looks to me like he has the game about figured out, forget about the club dad... its way easier if you just pick the ball up and drop it in the cup!?!

And Mike you may want to watch the golf documentary “Happy Gilmore” before you recommend the game of golf to anyone... seems a bit over the top for violence.

Unmistakable, Mini-Me Tom D Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 am

They look normal enough for now, ya think it will last? Surely they will get at least half of their genes from their momma, I hope. Your wife sure has some nice looking rugrats.

Bootheel, also blessed with a wife with normal white headed kids
Back to top Go down
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Yep- kids and kids (goats) make a great combination.... Years ago when my oldest daughters were competing in Jr. and High School Rodeo I bought 3 young goats for them to practice goat tying with...Wasn't long and they had multiplied by quite a few... And if you ever wanted to find their baby sister all you had to do is look towards the goat pen because she would be in their playing with the goats.... Great babysitters...
Looks like you have a fine crew their Hilly- and that little one putts about as good as I do..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Ya, fine crew Hilly!
Back to top Go down
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:05 pm

I better clear the air before Tom D buts his spin on it Shocked

These are Tom’s towheads over here on this tread and we live too far away from each other for any real mix ups... Smile

But I’ll take the opportunity to thank everyone for their comments on both treads, on behalf of Tom and myself... And since Bootheel had to bring it up we may have to give some credit to our wives as well Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Hilly wrote:
I better clear the air before Tom D buts his spin on it Shocked

These are Tom’s towheads over here on this tread and we live too far away from each other for any real mix ups...
Smile

But I’ll take the opportunity to thank everyone for their comments on both treads, on behalf of Tom and myself... And since Bootheel had to bring it up we may have to give some credit to our wives as well Rolling Eyes

OOPs--my screwup... I knew that too and wrote the wrong name...Too darn hot today- causing Brainfarts!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 pm

I was afraid that was going to come as a surprise to Tom... Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Here's a little ditty, for Jack and Deann, an American kid growin' up in the heartland. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Just so you don't think I am dead, I better say something. We have worn out six pairs of those Froggy boots here. Also matching raincoats are available, and apparently will only be needed in the non growing season here, Sad

Have you ever told him, sure the fence is off, when it wasn't? I have, which makes me a bad person, or at least forgetful.

Bootheel, with a tuff as nails, lop sided faced boy who picked a fight with a Dodge tailgate, saying hey watch this, no training wheels, whamm.
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Boys will be boys. Hey Bootheel, watch this, no training wheels, Whamm!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Dangit Tom, you gotta give me time, you instant gratification cookie eatin', pastry bakin' fruit. I want to see the next one, splattered on the ground. Oh, and I don't text. This is as much geeky, modern, new age crap as I can handle. Don't make me send you a hateful message.

The broken boy's ancestoral dilema, He made it to the top unscathed, unburned, but a little sore.

[img][/img]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Tom, we must find some new peers. This huggy, feely, touchy group has no appreciation for man legs. I must say you win the legs contest. But I won the being cool in front of your kids contest, because I didn't wipe out.

Bootheel, looking for Tom
Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Great shots, lots of fun. Enjoy those young ones while it lasts. Tom, I hope you are all right, great wheely, why didn't your photographer keep snapping, maybe they did. Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:24 am

Swingin' Joey Birdlegs and Bigg Snapper, I only have time for one post, actually I'm sleep-posting. I'm on sabbatical protesting those that take sabbaticals. Especially those that take hay sabbaticals and then post pictures of the hay being done by custom operators. Rolling Eyes The wheely was done on Mackinac Island, a magical place where automobiles are forbidden. I was testing the theory that Redbull gives you wings. It does, but the Jager along with it makes them hard to control. The fancy new camera was on double-tap sports mode yielding those two fine pics before the photographer dropped the camera to the ground and peed her pants, showing very little concern for her husband on their 10th anniversary.

Dye-lin, It seems that you have succesfully run off all the lesser males, protecting your herd of working females; but you might want to keep an eye on them no-eared hilly owls. They're pretty sneaky and they reproduce quickly.

TD, in the proximity of never being very good at playing hard to get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Tom D wrote:
Swingin' Joey Birdlegs and Bigg Snapper, I only have time for one post, actually I'm sleep-posting. I'm on sabbatical protesting those that take sabbaticals. Especially those that take hay sabbaticals and then post pictures of the hay being done by custom operators. Rolling Eyes The wheely was done on Mackinac Island, a magical place where automobiles are forbidden. I was testing the theory that Redbull gives you wings. It does, but the Jager along with it makes them hard to control. The fancy new camera was on double-tap sports mode yielding those two fine pics before the photographer dropped the camera to the ground and peed her pants, showing very little concern for her husband on their 10th anniversary.

Dye-lin, It seems that you have succesfully run off all the lesser males, protecting your herd of working females; but you might want to keep an eye on them no-eared hilly owls. They're pretty sneaky and they reproduce quickly.

At least Dylan liked our pictures Tom. I think the rest of this bunch just lacks the confidence in their manhood. Biggs, is obviously a dominant type, and not skeered to check out the competition, or run their ass off, apparently. Two's company, or was it Three's company, ahh well, it's enough.

Bootheel, founding member of the swingers club

Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Bootheel wrote:
Tom D wrote:

At least Dylan liked our pictures Tom. I think the rest of this bunch just lacks the confidence in their manhood. Biggs, is obviously a dominant type, and not skeered to check out the competition, or run their ass off, apparently. Two's company, or was it Three's company, ahh well, it's enough.

Wingless Wheely and Birdlegs you guys crack me up, lol! lol!
WW, happy 10th to you and yours, congratulations!!
Just to assure you my summer was not a liesure sabbatical we did haul all those haylage bales home and we have even more hay bales to get home yet. Re those hilly owls, luckily it is quite flat and treeless here so one can see a threat coming for quite a distance unless it is dark of course. Mackinac Island sounds like a relaxing spot except for the Red Bull, the Jaeger might have been the antidote though, sounds like a good time was had by all.

Keep swinging Birdlegs, did your Hat stay on? Laughing

Bigg Snapper, in the vicinity of -5 C frost and flocking Geese.
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Dylan Biggs wrote:
Bootheel wrote:
Tom D wrote:

Wingless Wheely and Birdlegs you guys crack me up, lol! lol!
WW, happy 10th to you and yours, congratulations!!
Just to assure you my summer was not a liesure sabbatical we did haul all those haylage bales home and we have even more hay bales to get home yet. Re those hilly owls, luckily it is quite flat and treeless here so one can see a threat coming for quite a distance unless it is dark of course. Mackinac Island sounds like a relaxing spot except for the Red Bull, the Jaeger might have been the antidote though, sounds like a good time was had by all.

Keep swinging Birdlegs, did your Hat stay on? Laughing

Bigg Snapper, in the vicinity of -5 C frost and flocking Geese.

in other words, no scheduled Gatherings in that vicinity in September Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Mike you are too late to join the party on the partial nudity thread. A whole week without giving a thumbs up to wheelies and swinging, puts you on the outs. Your assignment to redeam yourself, is go take a picture of yourself, or have someone else do it, of you in stupid or humiliating, or non-complentary activity, and post it within 4working days. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them. It only took Dylan 2 days back to find the real meat, blood and guts, important stuff going on here, so surely 4 is enough for an esteemed genteel man, such as yourself.

Bootheel, handing out demerits
Back to top Go down
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Bootheel wrote:
Tom D wrote:

I have to admit disenchantment over the fact that I don’t even get consideration for the picture with my ear muffs and toque and yet confidence in my manhood is still in question.

Hilly, feeling defeated over the cost of membership into the swingers club and wondering if something that happen to me in childhood is to blame for this lack of acceptance by others Sad
Back to top Go down
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:15 am

Bootheel, In my quest for acceptance and in reading Kents acceptance due in part to his mullet, it got me wondering if I would qualify for posting a picture of my shoulder length hair.... Turns out my distain for cameras has made finding one of those imposable, apparently my wedding day is about all the pictures I have of myself. I did how ever come across one picture, close to shoulder length, of me weeding in our flower garden, my enjoyment and time spent with our flowers should be reason enough for admittance. Not sure why my wife took the picture other than the fact that it was one of the five times I have wore shorts. Anyway I figure posting that mental picture affraid should be a slam dunk for admittance Basketball
Back to top Go down
Kent Powell

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:10 pm

I am glad that my kids are entering a world where self sufficiency, no piercings, no tattoos, clean cut, and dedicated to our guns and religion IS REBELIOUS.

Back to top Go down
http://powellangus.com

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Mr. Hilly,

In responce to your request to be included into this very elite group, there are a few issues which really concern me. The obvious dishonesty of the pictorial proof in your first resume, drastically reduces credibility of said application, and all further attempts must be thoroughly scrutinized. Therefore pictorial evidence of long haired, mulletized, past or present, must accompany all said verbal essays of idiocy or poor judgement or poor taste, or even testosterone overload induced events, for further consideration by the respective acceptance committee.

Our newest member Keystone, is now in charge of all said initiation ceremonies upon acceptance. Prospective member Michelle Keeney, has apparently opted for the sorority sisters across the street, not that I can blame her, but the time limit for completion of her thesis has nearly expired.

Regards,

Bootheel, hoping this new found position of power doesn't go to my head

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Kids and Critters   

Back to top Go down

More Kids and Critters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1