Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SD TRIP- Larson Bros Angus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: SD TRIP- Larson Bros Angus   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:30 pm

larkota wrote:
thanks guys

now I have to take the wife out to supper. thought I was the one to have a day off Rolling Eyes Very Happy

You sorry sap, if you weren't, you would be the one cooking, hope it was a good one! Smile Of course after having some good meat you may be spoiled even more than you apparently are! Smile
Back to top Go down
EddieM

PostSubject: Re: SD TRIP- Larson Bros Angus   Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:00 am

MKeeney wrote:
Brian,
Would you let me keep this cow, a daughter of the flush cow I gave you, {only to be repaid thrice fold with your work and favors}, a couple of years longer? I want to get some progeny before you add her to the gene pool you have created from her mother? plus I have some unfinished demonstrating to do with that Simmy calf following her...but I want those two close bred maternal half sibs to use by 2014; send them down anytime though, you don`t have to feed them Smile ...let`s reverse the registered business way; I want $800 for my cow, and I want your two bulls for $400...you can use this picture anytime; it should be worth more than the cow for promotion purposes Smile

Model A, gp 1

Quote :
you don`t need ear tags to breed cattle Eddie...just to register them...
Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SD TRIP- Larson Bros Angus   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:15 pm

EddieM wrote:
MKeeney wrote:
Brian,
Would you let me keep this cow, a daughter of the flush cow I gave you, {only to be repaid thrice fold with your work and favors}, a couple of years longer? I want to get  some progeny before you add her to the gene pool you have created from her mother? plus I have some unfinished demonstrating to do with that Simmy calf following her...but I want those two close bred maternal half sibs to use by 2014; send them down anytime though, you don`t have to feed them  Smile ...let`s reverse the registered business way; I want $800 for my cow, and I want your two bulls for $400...you can use this picture anytime; it should be worth more than the cow for promotion purposes  Smile

Model A, gp 1

Quote :
Question  Question  Question  Question

the journey continues; there`s no turning back now for you have no map left of where you`ve been; only where you are going...

Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
larkota

PostSubject: Re: SD TRIP- Larson Bros Angus   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:35 pm

MKeeney wrote:
EddieM wrote:
MKeeney wrote:
Brian,
Would you let me keep this cow, a daughter of the flush cow I gave you, {only to be repaid thrice fold with your work and favors}, a couple of years longer? I want to get  some progeny before you add her to the gene pool you have created from her mother? plus I have some unfinished demonstrating to do with that Simmy calf following her...but I want those two close bred maternal half sibs to use by 2014; send them down anytime though, you don`t have to feed them  Smile ...let`s reverse the registered business way; I want $800 for my cow, and I want your two bulls for $400...you can use this picture anytime; it should be worth more than the cow for promotion purposes  Smile

Model A, gp 1

Quote :

the journey continues; there`s no turning back now for you have no map left of where you`ve been; only where you are going...

just pulled from breeding cows, all the calves from yellow tagged cows, next year will have a little of 5018 in them. just dam simple.
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SD TRIP- Larson Bros Angus   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:53 pm

larkota wrote:
MKeeney wrote:
EddieM wrote:
MKeeney wrote:
Brian,

Model A, gp 1

Quote :

just pulled from breeding cows,  all the calves from yellow tagged cows, next year will have a little of 5018 in them.  just dam simple.

just dam simple

very nice...dam not damn
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SD TRIP- Larson Bros Angus   Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:26 am

a good thread that follows Briann`s trip over the last few years...promoters might even call it a downward spiral...Briann had a different sort of visitor yesterday, one interested in improving commercial production instead of registered promotion...five years of "proof is in the pudding" making, I`m glad to hear it went well...the tru-line idea of "buy from your closest practitioner" of the concept fully employed  cheers

is it a surprise that Art {who has ai`ed considerably} says that the below is the best bull he ever used?

KA PowerAde 221

not a surprise about the bull; just a surprise that he now has waded through all the ai registered bs and now knows it...and says it...
Back to top Go down
larkota

PostSubject: Re: SD TRIP- Larson Bros Angus   Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:30 pm

MKeeney wrote:
Brian,

Model A, gp 1

hey Mike I'm ready for my $800 cow. got my first beauiganx5018 x 977x K14 calf today, time to leave home. love talking in code only you and I understand. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD TRIP- Larson Bros Angus   

Back to top Go down

SD TRIP- Larson Bros Angus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6