Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weather Article

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kent Powell

PostSubject: Weather Article   Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down
http://powellangus.com
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: Weather Article   Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:49 pm

I just talked to my sister that lives in the Austin Texas area- and she said she had to use her windshield wipers (for less than two minutes) for the first time in over a month... Shocked Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Kent Powell

PostSubject: Re: Weather Article   Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:59 am

Back to top Go down
http://powellangus.com
Angus 62

PostSubject: Re: Weather Article   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:15 pm

The weather service is talking about a couple of days of early ''monsoon'' moisture starting later tomorrow. Figured I might as well jinx it by planting some sorghum/sudan grass. Ran out of seed yesterday and the dealer at the feed store was actually open today. When I walked in at about 1 PM the girl at the counter said I was exactly their second customer. The first one had boughten about all their seed and what they had left was BMR at about twice the price of what I had been getting. The guy loading me out said the grass hoppers like the higher priced stuff much better.

Hope some of that moisture reaches you Kent.
Back to top Go down
Oldtimer

PostSubject: Re: Weather Article   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Angus 62 wrote:
The weather service is talking about a couple of days of early ''monsoon'' moisture starting later tomorrow. Figured I might as well jinx it by planting some sorghum/sudan grass. Ran out of seed yesterday and the dealer at the feed store was actually open today. When I walked in at about 1 PM the girl at the counter said I was exactly their second customer. The first one had boughten about all their seed and what they had left was BMR at about twice the price of what I had been getting. The guy loading me out said the grass hoppers like the higher priced stuff much better.

Hope some of that moisture reaches you Kent.

Yep- I was just reading some weather sites- and they are saying "monsoonal moisture" moving north-BUT thinking it will stay south of Montana- with just the slight possibility of touching off a few thunderstorms up here...

I would sure like to see it go to some of you in the areas that are so dry- and maybe we can dry out enough up here to finish seeding and get some hay up......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather Article   

Back to top Go down

Weather Article
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1