Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Trouble on the 4.9 bar Y

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the 4.9 bar Y   Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:55 am

Mean Spirit wrote:
Mike, I read somewhere that your outcrossing at keeney angus has been screwing up the good Shoshone udders. I can learn so much from others that I apparently wasted my time traveling up to Nancy last week.
absolutely amazing how smart non-cattlemen markerteers can become on an over night basis...
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
Grassfarmer

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the 4.9 bar Y   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:03 pm

MKeeney wrote:
Mean Spirit wrote:
Mike, I read somewhere that your outcrossing at keeney angus has been screwing up the good Shoshone udders. I can learn so much from others that I apparently wasted my time traveling up to Nancy last week.
absolutely amazing how smart non-cattlemen markerteers can become on an over night basis...

Must be hanging around with such learned people as Jim (I know I'm right) L that makes him so smart. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.luingcattle.com
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the 4.9 bar Y   Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:41 am

they`ve got their anecdoctal and subjective data down to a finite science...I notice a "Fay Row Keeney Angus" bull whose sire never bred a cow here rated a 3+++ on muscle...and small framed? 1407 genetics small framed????????????? give me a break; what a farce...

Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.
Henry David Thoreau

Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the 4.9 bar Y   Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:56 pm

wow...a couple of experienced cattlemen at the 4.9 that knows from where commercial profit evolves...WT and Dylan...and from the methodical dis-memberment of the chief registered marketeers testimony, I am suspect of...a real lawyer Smile
Back to top Go down
tc

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the 4.9 bar Y   Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 pm

MKeeney wrote:
Certainly a good enough calf, but I fail to see what all the excitement is about that I would be giving $25,000 for a half-brother...any half-brother of any bull for that matter...Montana and KY present different challenges...the fescue on these TN hills holds the topsoil together, but the hair coat changes ...great view Travis; can you shoot marbles on a rolling course? Smile

Found it Mike thanks...it's harder to shoot marbles on my rolling hills, I actually have to travel up to Monroe county Ky to shoot on a very smooth marble yard, dirt of course.
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the 4.9 bar Y   Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:52 pm

tc wrote:
MKeeney wrote:
Certainly a good enough calf, but I fail to see what all the excitement is about that I would be giving $25,000 for a half-brother...any half-brother of any bull for that matter...Montana and KY present different challenges...the fescue on these TN hills holds the topsoil together, but the hair coat changes ...great view Travis; can you shoot marbles on a rolling course? Smile

Found it Mike thanks...it's harder to shoot marbles on my rolling hills, I actually have to travel up to Monroe county Ky to shoot on a very smooth marble yard, dirt of course.
man, so many places to be and things to see; so little time...among them, adults shooting marbles in the dirt? sand? ; more civilized I`m sure than DV and I playing at the 4.9 Smile
Back to top Go down
EddieM

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the 4.9 bar Y   Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:09 am

Quote :
more civilized I`m sure than DV and I playing at the 4.9

Neither of you are paying much respect to King Big Jim while the court jester is away from the palace. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the 4.9 bar Y   Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:51 am

Eddie, check out the bull that Jim L wants ABS to lease. He sells April 29, 2011 in the Quaker Hill sale. Reg. # 16864258 One reason Jim wants to have ABS lease him is the bull is named after his old mare he "posts" on over a the 4.9barY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the 4.9 bar Y   Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Hello JimBurrItsColdOutMama, Coffin Boner, HiLine Metroman and all the little chumps the 4.9barY attracts to spout skunk rectum spews on pud pounding, your new revised friend, Dennis Voss, near your pipsqueak sounds of the "new era"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the 4.9 bar Y   

Back to top Go down

Trouble on the 4.9 bar Y
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4