Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Raising Efficient Cattle Strategies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Angus 62

PostSubject: Re: Raising Efficient Cattle Strategies   Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:26 am

You guys are making the bullnapping conspiracy thread on the genetic defect site look normal.
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raising Efficient Cattle Strategies   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Sir Gregory,
I believe that we may share the same Gardiner. Does he work for Precision Property Management or New Design Landscape Service? I use the services of both at my lakeshore estate. A word of caution though, yesterday I nearly slipped and fell on my bum, as both companies had failed to properly salt the walk. This may not sound like much, but considering that I do modeling work for both Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, it could have been disasterous. I was so shaken by the event, that this morning I insured my derriere with Lloyd's of London for $500,000 per cheek, for a $1 million valuation. I would hate to lose my million dollar ass because of Precision and New Design.

I don't know where these western brutes get off characterizing us as soft, why today I nearly had to engage the AWD in my Audi while checking my new group of heifers that I purchased right in their back yard. They must be a marvelous set of females, as the contending bidder was none other than the Russian billionaire who owns the New Jersey Nets. Speaking of professional sports, the way that one fellow carries on about feet makes me wonder if he has a Rex Ryan thing going on. Rolling Eyes

Cheers for now, Thomas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raising Efficient Cattle Strategies   Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Tom D wrote:
Sir Gregory,
I believe that we may share the same Gardiner. Does he work for Precision Property Management or New Design Landscape Service? I use the services of both at my lakeshore estate. A word of caution though, yesterday I nearly slipped and fell on my bum, as both companies had failed to properly salt the walk. This may not sound like much, but considering that I do modeling work for both Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, it could have been disasterous. I was so shaken by the event, that this morning I insured my derriere with Lloyd's of London for $500,000 per cheek, for a $1 million valuation. I would hate to lose my million dollar ass because of Precision and New Design.

I don't know where these western brutes get off characterizing us as soft, why today I nearly had to engage the AWD in my Audi while checking my new group of heifers that I purchased right in their back yard. They must be a marvelous set of females, as the contending bidder was none other than the Russian billionaire who owns the New Jersey Nets. Speaking of professional sports, the way that one fellow carries on about feet makes me wonder if he has a Rex Ryan thing going on. Rolling Eyes

Cheers for now, Thomas

Thomas: Are you an undergarment model? Charles used to be in that line of work, perhaps you have bumped into him?

Don't feel bad, Delores almost took a spill on a property maintained by Pyramid property management and they are so low input that they don't even use salt! I would avoid their accounts, were I you.

As far as I know, Javier came here directly from Guatemala. He claims he used to be the president of that country until overthrown in a coup... at any rate we are glad to have him as he has done wonders for our azaleas!

Charles prefers the Audi for its rugged good looks and durability. Your heifers don't happen to be of the Oreo persuasion do they? When we purchase our heifers, we will have Javier weld a brush guard to the front in order to round them up. I think it will work better than our original plan to use our segway scooters to bring in the "doggies"

The western brutes as you term them, are all right. You just have to know how to speak their language. I have "saddled up" and ordered the Rosetta stone program for authentic western Gibberish. Yippee ti yi yo. (which I believe expresses a degree of excitement)

Thomas: Do you play Bridge? If so, you will have to come down for set or two. Or Charles has been pestering me to have a costume party so that he can wear his brave heart rig. You would be welcome to come down for that. Just do not come as an English soldier, circa 1350 AD , as I could not guarantee your safety

Vaya con Dios for now.
Back to top Go down
Double B

PostSubject: Re: Raising Efficient Cattle Strategies   Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Gregory, I came across this and thought of you and your hairless cats.

Hairless Rat & Cage For Sale

http://eastky.craigslist.org/grd/2168178739.html
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raising Efficient Cattle Strategies   Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:31 pm

You came across that??? What the hell were you looking for??? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raising Efficient Cattle Strategies   

Back to top Go down

Raising Efficient Cattle Strategies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5