Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Michigan Wolf Debate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Michigan Wolf Debate   Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:00 pm

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/11/post_452.html

Taken out of context a little, and the whole series has a bit of a slant, but they say any publicity is good publicity so it's all good.

Be sure to read the comment section and everyone's interpretations and suggestions.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Wolf Debate   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Tom D wrote:

Taken out of context a little, and the whole series has a bit of a slant, but they say any publicity is good publicity so it's all good.

Be sure to read the comment section and everyone's interpretations and suggestions.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle....
Tom I like how you came across, without being NEGATIVE well done.

Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Wolf Debate   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Thanks Wayne. Instead of getting guard dogs, I might just unleash you and Briann and let you chew on some of the commentators.Mad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Wolf Debate   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:53 pm

No Tom I am changing my ways.... You will read nothing but Kind sweet gentle, and don't forget Cuddly post from me form here forward..... No more Music Videos stolen from someone else... Although that did seem to start quite a fad..... And no more picking on old AI techs that have been loyal to there brand for all of these years...... No more Monty Python videos that show the status quo for what it is....... And for God sake no more Keenish remarks that are misunderstood ...... At last is the world ready for a kinder gentler W.T........ Arrow Arrow Surprised Surprised 
Back to top Go down
larkota

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Wolf Debate   Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:14 am

W.T wrote:
No Tom I am changing my ways.... You will read nothing but Kind sweet gentle, and don't forget Cuddly post from me form here forward..... No more Music Videos stolen from someone else... Although that did seem to start quite a fad..... And no more picking on old AI techs that have been loyal to there brand for all of these years...... No more Monty Python videos that show the status quo for what it is....... And for God sake no more Keenish remarks that are misunderstood ...... At last is the world ready for a kinder gentler W.T........ Arrow Arrow Surprised Surprised 
NOT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Wolf Debate   Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:03 am

larkota wrote:
W.T wrote:
NOT
Now Briann I am serious, you will see I have repented from my old ways... No more badd ass from the Deseret, just meaningful and thoughtful post's from here on..
Back to top Go down
EddieM

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Wolf Debate   Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:00 am

W.T wrote:
larkota wrote:
W.T wrote:
NOT
Now Briann I am serious, you will see I have repented from my old ways... No more badd ass from the Deseret, just meaningful and thoughtful post's from here on..
Wayne, you must be getting prepped for your March trip to Iowa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Wolf Debate   Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:40 am

EddieM wrote:
W.T wrote:
larkota wrote:
W.T wrote:
NOT
Oh yee of little faith......... I am serious.... I have swung at the status quo with a giant flyswatter and have smashed lot's of flies but the flies breed faster than I can swat........ And LL is correct They don't listen so there is no need to vent.... So today I am bathing in HONEY and from this day forward you will find a SWEETER and gentler W.T..... And No BTB did not steal my pass word, Nor Did OT....... Maybe I will just go find OT and have a bowl of Oatmeal with him and talk about the weather. W.T Thinkin is the world ready for the new me:scratch: scratch scratch 
Back to top Go down
larkota

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Wolf Debate   Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:27 pm

W.T wrote:
EddieM wrote:
W.T wrote:
larkota wrote:
W.T wrote:
NOT
Oh yee of little faith......... I am serious.... I have swung at the status quo with a giant flyswatter and have smashed lot's of flies but the flies breed faster than I can swat........ And LL is correct They don't listen so there is no need to vent.... So today I am bathing in HONEY and from this day forward you will find a SWEETER and gentler W.T..... And No BTB did not steal my pass word, Nor Did OT....... Maybe I will just go find OT and have a bowl of Oatmeal with him and talk about the weather. W.T Thinkin is the world ready for the new me:scratch: scratch scratch 
Where, where, are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over,
And thought I found true love.
You met another and
Phht! you were gone.

Down here on the farm the weather gets messy
Laying around with nothin' to do
When you went away, you took my cow Bessie
I miss her darling, more than I miss you
Back to top Go down
larkota

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Wolf Debate   Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:31 pm

W.T wrote:
So today I am bathing in HONEY and from this day forward you will find a SWEETER and gentler W.T.....  
just for W.T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbgfQ48hWuY
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Wolf Debate   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Tom D wrote:

stuck between wolves and hunters...tough choice...second thought, no choice Evil or Very Mad 

best logic in the comments...

Are electronic devices for calling allowed for this hunt? I've checked several sites and have not seen that they are prohibited.

LikeReplyShare

Norm Mackey

14 Hours Ago

They are prohibited only at night. Which makes sense, you don't want hunters on foot hearing "wolves" and stalking other hunters using the recordings in the dark, it's a recipe for them shooting each other.
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Wolf Debate   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Tom D wrote:
Thanks Wayne. Instead of getting guard dogs, I might just unleash you and Briann and let you chew on some of the commentators.Mad 
Now tom the wolves are a real problem, and many people think that they are just a wild fluffy..... But when you see one that weighs 135 as a juvenile its skull measures 18" from the tip of the nose to the top of the head, It has 2" Fangs and feet the size of saucers, one starts to grasp the reality that they are a SUPER PREDATOR.... And how the kill is down right brutal they rip the belly of a cow open with those 2" fangs and pull the guts out while the cow is still alive. My Grandfather was from Three Forks Mt and was a Wolf hunter until the late 30's and by then there were not too many wolves in that area. Here we do not have wolves as Nevada has not reintroduced them, So we are encouraged to eliminate large coyotes and Wild dogs and there are getting to be more of these all the time. Unfortunately Tom some children will be killed before the public will outcry enough to let common sense once again take control and Hunt them enough to control the population. W.T Thinkin we don't have wolf problems we have PEOPLE PROBLEMS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Wolf Debate   Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:22 pm

EddieM wrote:
W.T wrote:
larkota wrote:
W.T wrote:
NOT
Well Eddie I thought you and Briann would like to see the video of our trip.
to Iowa.. Sure is a good thing I am leading you too to keep you out of trouble.
W.T Thinkin here is the adventures of W.T Larkota and Eddie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdRdqp4N3Jw&list=RD02TIKz1phnuCc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan Wolf Debate   

Back to top Go down

Michigan Wolf Debate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1